Mississippi Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training
Earn your GED and gain a skill at the same time!
The Career Bridge program blends HiSET prep with college-level courses.
Complete the Career Bridge in one semester and be ready for the workforce or continue in advanced training.
Successful completion of the Career Bridge gives you:
- HiSET credential
- 15 hours college credit
- Industry certification
- Career Readiness Certificate
- Adults, age 18 and older, with no high school diploma & adults eligible to enroll in the ABE program and college coursework.
- A Mississippi resident
How Much Does it Cost?
*You must qualify to enroll based on Career Bridge criteria
To schedule a date for registration, please call:
- Rachelle Washington, Mi-Best Navigator 662-562-3715
- Sherri Camp, AE/HSE 662-562-3485
- Shannon Mayo, Employer Partnership Coordinator 662-562-3341